Friday, November 19, 2010

If I was a ghost...

If I was a ghost I would be hopelessly lost. Though I would be able to move through walls and people with ease I would be out of place. I would think that I would be stuck in my school forever. Maybe, if I floated around long enough, I could find my way back to my house but I doubt it. I'd probably end up in Canada or Detroit or something.

Maybe I could just follow one of my friends and stay in their home. Would they be able to deal with me haunting their house? I dearly hope so. The school is scary at night and I'm a rather social creature.

If I had to choose who to follow I'd pick my Ex...We are still friends and his mom is very nice so maybe if I stored up enough energy I could find out how to ask her to take me home. Though, their home is nice and has advantages so maybe I'd just stay there for the rest of my after life. For example of why I'd stay, they aren't poor and I could watch my Ex sleep and shower. 
If I was a ghost, I'd be lost...and lonely...

No comments:

Post a Comment